Wednesday 2 April 2014

Draft Evaluation- Q4

Who would be the audience for your media product?

My primary target audience would be both male and female 16years to 25 years old with an active interest in indie/ alternative music, fashion & British Culture. These were known as 'Leading Edge' taken from the research i conducted using the website 'UKTribes' as they want to be seen as unique and different to the rest. The listen to artists such as The Smiths, Vance Joy & Arctic Monkeys etc. They also love going to live gigs to spot the newest talent that they can share in their select group of other 'Leading Edge' people. I chose this age range as these are the people that love to go spot new artists and share them with their friends. Also the contents i have selected inside would be more suited to my chosen audience. The 'Leading Edge' Tribe love to shop in charity and vintage shops to get a look that is different yet sophisticated to their friends and peers around them. As they shop in charity shops and vintage shops this gigs them more money to buy the physical hard copies of the artists CD and to attend more live gigs as possible, so including this in my magazine was vital.

I reflected my target audience through the design I had chosen to use for my magazine. I used a similar colour scheme as Q magazine as i knew this had already worked. So recreating this meant my magazine could possible work with a professional feel to it. However, my magazine will not ignore the other age ranges as i know numerous people outside the age range that buy magazines such as Q magazine and NME

Other reading habits include Loud and Quiet, Q magazine, Worn, Document and V Magazine.

V Magazine

Document

WORN Fashion Journal




No comments:

Post a Comment